Sandy Jainauth-Barone is admitted to practice law in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. She obtained her Master of Laws (LLM) in taxation from Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law in addition to a certificate in estate planning. Ms. Barone received her law degree from City University of New York Law School and her undergraduate degree from Queens College, graduating with academic honors.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Barone worked as an estate planning and litigation attorney with several New York and Pennsylvania law firms. She represents individuals and families in estate planning and administration, real estate, and general litigation matters.
Ms. Barone’s advocacy extends to her pro bono work where she helps first responders prepare wills, financial powers of attorney and health care documents and provides tax assistance to individuals and families in need. Helping others is deeply rewarding for Ms. Barone and she is grateful for the opportunity to lend a hand to hardworking families and the men and women putting their lives on the line for our safety.
- New York, 1996
- New Jersey, 1996
- Pennsylvania, 2007
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law LL.M., Taxation and Certificate in Estate Planning, 2009
- City University of New York Law School, J.D., 1995
- City University of New York – Queens College B.S., Legal and Political Communications, 1992
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Bucks County Bar Association