Daniel Doeschner is Counsel and Firm Administrator at Greenberg Burzichelli Greenberg P.C. The son of a union electrician and a union school aide, he advocates for public sector unions and their members before federal and state courts as well as state and city agencies. He joined the firm as an Associate in 2013.
Prior to joining the firm, Danny was an Associate for over six years in the litigation department and White Collar Crime & Corporate Compliance group at Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP. There, he represented individual and corporate clients in criminal, regulatory, and commercial proceedings. He also provided pro bono assistance to indigent criminal defendants, public assistance/social security recipients, and Family Court pro se litigants. Danny also served as a General Attorney at the Office of Associate Chief Counsel, New York, for U.S. Customs & Border Protection, where he handled a wide array of matters, including labor and employment, criminal, immigration, trade, and asset forfeiture.
Danny graduated with honors from Brooklyn Law School and served as a Notes & Comments Editor on the Brooklyn Law Review.
- New York, 2007
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2007
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 2010
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2010
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
J.D. cum laude, June 2006
Brooklyn Law Review, Notes & Comments Editor
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
B.A., June 2000
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member, Labor and Employment Law Section